Day in the Life - Day 1 - Quarantined Style

What does your neighborhood look like? Are people walking around?
  • There aren't as many people out now and even less people driving in my neighborhood.  Usually there are a lot of people walking their dogs or running but I have only seen a few people out when I am walking my dog.  It definitely feels a little eerie. There are a lot of families in my neighborhood and not many families are out, it feels very quiet and completely different than it normally does.  My community usually is very busy and there are lots of people out but most people are in their homes.
    • I am looking forward to being with my family, playing piano and singing, and just relaxing next week.  Although spring break plans got canceled it is still important to relax and recharge!

Comments

Popular Posts