Day in the Life


Monday April 6th
Are you spending your time differently? What are you doing more/less of?
I am trying to stay busy and continue to maintain a schedule.  I am working out a lot more now that I have more time. I don't want to watch a lot of television so instead when I have time I workout, go for a walk, spend more time with my family, and make new recipes.  I am enjoying making my own schedule because I feel like I have been able to be so much more productive and I’m able to make more of the time I have.

Tuesday April 7th
How have your musical habits changed? Are you playing more? Listening more?
I am definitely able to play and listen to a lot more music.  I am in Concert Choir so I have been singing each day. I also play the piano so I have been playing and singing a lot now that I have so much time.  I have been learning some new songs which have been really awesome. Also, when I go for walks I enjoy listening to music and am trying to listen to new music and new artists that I haven't listened to before.

Wednesday April 8th
What impact is technology having on your daily life? Is this different than usual?
Technology is extremely important as a student because it is our way of continuing to work and learn.  I am not the biggest fan of technology and social media but this pandemic has allowed me to see the benefits that technology is having on our nation.  Also, since we can’t see friends and all of our family face-to-face, FaceTime and Zoom has been so great to continue to make connections.

Comments

Popular Posts