Day in the Life - Quarantined Style

Monday April 13th
What are you reading? Watching? Listening to?
I am currently reading Live Fearless by Sadie Robertson.  I’m not super far into it yet but I am enjoying what I have read so far.  It’s such an inspiring book! I also have really loved being able to listen to podcasts!  I never realized how much I would enjoy podcasts! Some of the podcasts that I have been listening to are WHOA That’s Good with Sadie Robertson, Behind the Scenes with Audrey and Jeremy Roloff, and The Porch.

Wednesday April 15th
What was the best thing you ate today?  Are you and your family eating different kinds of food?  Are you purposely eating ‘old favorites’?
The best thing that I ate today was the salmon that I had for dinner.  I don't like to eat meat but I enjoy fish and salmon is one of my favorite types of fish.  My family and I are definitely trying to preserve what we have bought and prepared. We are eating lots of soups, salads, fruits and veggies.  This time has also allowed me to find new and healthy recipes to prepare for myself and my family! I have enjoyed helping my mom cook more!

Friday April 17th
What did the government announce/declare/implement today? Did it make sense? Does it impact your life? Why or why not?
Today the governor issued a stay at home order through the rest of the school year.  This means that we will continue doing remote learning for the remainder of the year.  I can’t believe that we won’t be going back to school but I guess I am not completely surprised.  I definitely was hoping to be able to go back for the last few weeks at least!

Comments

Popular Posts